About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Help!

Having trouble implementing a blog tip? Making changes to your blog template can be incredibly time consuming and downright frustrating. Here's what you can do:

  1. Go back and read through the tip to see if you have missed something important.

  2. Listed at the bottom of most tutorials is a blog/website that you can go to for a different set of instructions. Read through their set of instructions and see if they help solve your problem. I've found that it usually takes two sets of instructions for me to figure out exactly what to do when I am learning something for the first time.

  3. Take a break away from your computer. Come back in half an hour and try again.

Luckily, my blog is not the only blog help site out there. Feel free to search my favorite blog design sites. I have a search bar in my sidebar that will direct you only to search results on these sites.

Be patient, be persistent, and above all else, have fun! You can do this!

0 comments: