There are several sites out there in which you can get a free signature for your blog posts. My Live Signature is my favorite. Check here to check it out! They make it very simple to make and install personalized signatures, like the top signature at the bottom of this post.
*These signatures work best with a light colored background, preferably white. *
When you have created your signature and have reached the 'Finished! The signature is ready.' page:
1. Click on 'Want to use this signature?' at the bottom above the ads.
2. Click on 'Generate HTML code'.
3. Click on 'Generate a code for my handwritten signature'
4. Highlight the code in the box and press CTRL+C on your keyboard.
5. Open your blog's layout page in a new tab or window.
6. Click on Settings--->Formatting.
7. Scroll down to where you see the Post Template box and paste the code (CTRL+V) into it.
8. Click on Save Settings.
When you create a new post, you should see your new signature sitting all nice and pretty up at the top. Make sure you write your post ABOVE the signature.
There are two signatures at the bottom of this post. The one on top was made by following this tip. The one on bottom is built into my template and was custom created on PSE7. I can create a built-in, custom signature using a font from Kevin and Amanda for you for $5. Leave a comment with your request and your email address and I will contact you soon.