About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Blogger Nav Bar


Did you know that you can change the color of the bright blue navigation bar that runs across the top of Blogger blogs? It's so incredibly simple to do.

To change the color:

1. Go to your blog's layout page.

2. Find the thin, bright blue element labeled "Navbar" that sits above your header element.

3. Click on edit and change the color to your liking. Save.

If we could only get Blogger to add a pink one. Now that would be something!

Related Posts:
Dashboard Shortcut
Navigation Bars: Advanced

Have you been helped by my tips? 
Consider grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN 
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your own posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to remain on this blog. 
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Cool...Thanks:)

Mama SeWELL said...

as always youre awesome! thx

Dudel said...

I R feel dumb no notice that before. X| (Of course my nav bar was invisible until a few minutes ago)

...and I want a green Nav Bar!

Oh well.. thanks for the info.

UND said...

Nice, I needed that...thanks

UND said...

btw, dont take this the wrong way, but your blog is too wide, it needs scrolling on my (4:3 i think) monitor