About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Cool Commenters Gadget

I stumbled upon a cool little comment widget not too long ago. Check it out!



What I like best about it is that it uses the colors of your blog. It's super easy to install. I like the clean look of it. No bells and whistles, just the list (and links) of the people who comment the most on my blog. You can also customize the heading to say whatever you wish.

I think it's a nice little way of saying, "Thank you for commenting on my blog."

You can get this widget by clicking here. Have fun! :)

Related Posts:
Numbered Comments (advanced)
Modify The Comments Line At The Bottom Of Your Posts
How To Rearrange The Gadgets In Your Sidebar

Have you been helped by my tips? 
Help me out by grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN 
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your own posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to remain on this blog. 
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

9 comments:

Stacie's Madness said...

I like it too!

Mama SeWELL said...

I saw it but then poof it was gone! Cool gadget!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

That's pretty neat.

♥ bfs~"Mimi" ♥ said...

Very neat!

amanda said...

cool! thanks for sharing

Elaine at Lipstickdaily said...

This is really cool . . . I'm gonna try it. Thanks!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Love this!

Under the Florida Sun said...

Very cool. Thanks for passing this fun stuff along!

Kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.