About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Fun Fonts For Your Blog

I recently stumbled upon an amazing font site. The fonts are adorable and absolutely perfect for decorating headers and other design elements. They are free for personal use, too!

There is a simple tutorial on their site that will walk you through exactly how to download and install these fonts on your computer. Once the desired fonts are downloaded and installed, they will magically appear in several of your programs, including Photoshop, Word, and Paint. I was so amazed by how easy it was to put these fonts on my computer and use them. Way too cool!

Click here to check out the fonts! Here are a few that I've enjoyed playing around with:
Make sure you check out their terms if you are unsure of what constitutes 'personal use'.

A word of caution: If you use these fonts to replace the fonts that Blogger provides for use in your posts, they will only be visible to others who have these fonts installed on their computer. I suggest sticking to the basic fonts that everyone has when writing your posts.

Have fun! :)

Have you been helped by my tips? 
Consider grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN 
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your own posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to remain on this blog. 
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

10 comments:

amanda said...

cool stuff is right!! thanks for sharing!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

That's weird! Can I change my header font then or will no one be able to see it??

♥ bfs~"Mimi" ♥ said...

Neat!!!

The Pittsburgh Hites said...

what great fonts!! thanks for sharing!

www.kevinandamanda.com said...

Hey SneakyMomma, thanks for posting about the Free Fonts. I just posted a simple tutorial where you can use the fonts for your Blogger/Blogspot post titles, date and sidebar headers and it will show up even if the other person does not have the font installed. :) Check it out! :)

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html

Farmgirl Paints said...

Thanks for posting about kevinandamanda.com. I've wanted to customize my blog for awhile now and didn't know how to change the fonts. You led me to them and then I had them install the fonts on my blog for a fee and it looks really great!!

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE her fonts! ANd I LOVE all your tutorials! They have helped me out A LOT!!! :)

Attiq Ur Rehman said...

The font are quite good but the caution make me more attentive to not use this font if we want to be share my post with the others.So i try this font for some other part pf my projects.
Web Design Quote

Liz said...

Hi Jill! My blog I Heart Free Fonts is hosting a link-up of favorite fonts starting this Friday and I thought maybe you'd like to link up! Love your collection! http://iheartfreefonts.com/2013/05/06/free-fonts-linkup/

InnomaxMediaLLP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.