About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Important Changes To This Blog

There have been recent changes in the Sneaky Household. I have been presented with the opportunity to work within my home to supplement our income and I'm jumping on it. Woo hoo!

What this means to you is that I no longer have oodles of spare time that is required to write out advanced blog tips. Advanced tips take several hours to create, as I like to make sure I understand every aspect of them before passing them on to others. The advanced tips that have already been written will remain on this blog. I just won't be creating any new ones any time soon. This includes tips on navigation bars, favicons, label clouds, etc.



If you'll noticed over in my sidebar, there is place where you can search my favorite blog design sites. This is not a search of the entire www, but simply a search through the posts of these blogs. If you cannot find the help you need on my blog, please search elsewhere. When searching for help, be concise. If you need help creating a navigation bar, enter in 'navigation bar'. You will be taken to the tips that helped me create mine! :)

I will continue to post new tips every Tuesday, mostly labeled 'intermediate' and 'beginner'. Keep in mind that these tips are labeled beginner and intermediate based on the skill level needed to implement the tips. Advanced bloggers can, and most often will, benefit from beginner and intermediate level tips.

If you need help with a tip, click here. Each and every tip that I have written has been successfully implemented by several bloggers of varying levels of expertise. If you run into a road block, start over and follow the directions EXACTLY.

Best of luck as you continue your quest for blog perfection!

9 comments:

Whitney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kaleena said...

That's really great for you Jill! I am so happy that you have the opportunity to work from home and help out the household budget. I hope whatever it is will work out for you. Also, thanks for the prayers for me and my Destiny! They are greatly appreciated! Hope you are having a good week.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Good luck to you and thanks again for all your previous help and expertise.

Robyn said...

Good luck to you and hope it goes great for you!
Thank you for all your help :-)

Mama SeWELL said...

That is so awesome! Working from home where you get to be with your girls, how great is that! I hope it works out well for you & the family. Having extra income in these times is a true blessing from above. Just dont go MIA on us completely.

Jenners said...

Congrats to you! That sounds fantastic and something too good to pass up! Yay for you!

Yankee Mama said...

OH, yay for you, boo for me!;) How on earth did you get those blog buttons? That's what I want to have on mine! I have googled it before and found nothin'! Can you lead me in the right direction?

ღJessicaღ said...

After I download from the site you gave me...then what? I need a tip! :) I am sorry to keep bugging you...I just can't figure this out!

amanda said...

can i ask what your opportunity is?! i've been wondering about finding something to do minimally at home!! :0) thanks