About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Sidebar Titles

Sidebar titles are the titles that go above your sidebar items (about me, followers, blog archives, etc.) There are basically two choices when it comes to sidebar titles:
  • Standard titles (no charge)
  • Custom titles w/cute font and/or images
Standard titles are the ones that you already have on your blog. You will easily be able to make changes to standard titles once I am finished with your makeover, just as you did before.

I can create a set of 12 custom sidebar titles for your blog for $15 ($1 each additional title when placed with initial order). All titles will bear the same image and font to create a sense of continuity throughout your blog. These titles are created using a program on my computer and therefore can only be modified by me. I can make changes to and/or create additional sidebar titles once the order is finished for $1.50 each ($5 minimum order each time).

0 comments: