About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Great Resource for Bloggers


Ever want to give your blog a facelift, but do not want to spend hours hunting for links to explore your options? Perhaps you'd like to hire someone to give you a *custom makeover, or maybe you'd like to decorate your blog with a free background or template.

Amanda over at Beautiful Blog Designs has complied all sorts of links and resources for bloggers looking to improve their blogs, including long link lists to:
  • blog designers (including some who will do a makeover for free!)
  • tutorials
  • free backgrounds
  • free templates
  • and other extras, such as buttons
Amanda also includes links to blog improvement giveaways in her sidebar. Score!!!!

Pop on over to Beautiful Blog Designs and check it out! You'll be glad you did!

*Did you know that I do custom makeovers? Feel free to check out my makeover blog, Blogs by Sneaky Momma for services and prices!!!

7 comments:

Emmy said...

That is a great site! Thanks.. I am starting to get an itch to redo my blog. I just customized the title fonts yesterday... now I am trying to decide if I want to take the plunge to three columns. :)

Rebecca Welch said...

I just did a makeover last week.
These resources really come in handy!

Free Blog Makeovers (Adori Graphics) said...

I love her blog! Its got to be the best resource around. And best of all she's 100%. lovely! Did you know that she will also critique your boy too? Just email her. Louise x

Free Blog Makeovers (Adori Graphics) said...

^ boy=blog LOL

Amanda said...

Thank you, Sneaky Momma, for sharing about BBD. You are an awesome blog designer and your tutorials are fantastic and have helped me make BBD better.

Louse - you are too sweet!

Jules said...

thanks for the info. I actually got some more html information from Brent at MckLinky. I am still very confused though.

God's Not Finished With Us Yet... said...

Hi Jill,

Your site has helped mine out so very much in more ways than one. I feel more confident now knowing the things you share. Please stop by my blog for an award I have for you.

~Sarah