About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Place An Order

*I am only accepting orders from existing customers right now.
I hope to start taking new orders again in November.*

To place an order:

1. Read through my FAQ/Policy section.

2. Click here to send me an email that includes the following information or click on this link for my email address:
  • A detailed list of everything that you’d like to order
  • The URL (web address) of the blog that you wish for me to work on
  • The name and URL of the design kit and/or istock images that you would like for me to work with. You will have to make these purchases through me, so do not buy anything.
I respond to all order inquiries within 72 hours. If you send me an email and I do not respond within a few days, please leave a comment with your email address on any post on this blog. I can also be found on Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to send me a message there!

Looking forward to working with you! :)

3 comments:

Sage said...

I would love a makeover for my blog.
Remove those wide side bar, clean up my Header,
make a list of my recipes so readers can find the one they want. Would love your honest opinion of how I can make my blog more attractive. Would be available July 12-13-14th.
Rita

BohemianJunque.blogspot.com said...

I would like a donate button for my blog. Can you tell me the cost please?

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Hello! Are you wanting a donate button similar to mine? Like a PayPal donate button? If so, you can get a free one through PayPal. If you're wanting a decorative button that links to your PayPal account, I can do that for $15, plus the cost of images. Either way, you'll need to set up a PayPal account if you do not already have one in order to put a donate button on your blog. :)