About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Help!!!!

Need help?

If you need help with a particular issue, please take a look through my tips to see if I have already covered it. You can search for tips through my search bars, list of all tips, tips by category, or tips by ability. Be sure to read through the comments, as I often answer questions down there. The comments section is often more helpful than my actual tips!

If you cannot find what you're looking for, simply ask your question in a comment on any of my posts. Be sure to click on the "email follow up comments" box so that you will know when I reply. If I cannot answer your question, I will try my best to point you in the right direction. If I do not respond, please submit your comment again. I get LOTS of requests for help and occasionally I will overlook one.

My readers and I have compiled a couple of lists of great blogger tutorials and freebies. Click here to check it out. Perhaps they will help you!

Due to an overwhelming number of requests, I am unable to respond to emails requesting free blog help. Please ask your question in the comments section of any post so that others can benefit from my response. Emails sent to me requesting free blog help will not receive a response.

If you require more help than a quick comment will provide, I offer troubleshooting services at the rate of $15/hour (1 hour minimum). Most problems that I am equipped to handle take about an hour or less. Leave a comment detailing your problem along with your email address and blog url (web address). If I am able to help you, I will send you a quote and time estimate.

I am not accepting full makeover customers at this time, however, I will often take on small orders ($10 minimum) that do not involve a great deal of design work, such as buttons made from logos and/or photographs. If you'd like to hire me to help you with a small order, please send me a detailed email along with your blog url and I will see what I can do for you. :)

1 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I thought I got a code from you once to use under advanced settings in the CSS section. I can't get my header to fit and it's bugging me. Help.
dpucci9972@gmail.com