About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Promote Your Blog Or Business!


Have a family friendly blog or business that you’d like to bring attention to? Consider advertising on this blog!

All small ad spaces are 125 x 125px. Ad spaces on the top row are $10/month, when available. Lower spots are $5/month. In order to comply with search engine policies regarding paid advertising, all button ads will include the no follow attribute (rel="nofollow"). Advertising payments are nonrefundable. I give the option of paying month-to-month or for up to three months in advance (10% discount).

I can reduce the size and/or add a band of solid color to most square buttons in order to make them fit the ad space. Wish to use a larger ad? Contact me for rate/placement information.

Any questions? I'd love to hear from you!

Looking forward to sharing your blog/business with my readers!

0 comments: