About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Easy Social Links (Share Buttons)


Recently Blogger added an easy way to put social links (they call them share buttons) on Blogger blogs. They appear right at the bottom of each post and enable your readers to easily share a link to your post on their own Facebook and Twitter accounts. There are also buttons for email, Google Buzz, and Blogger. Cool!

Click on images to enlarge.

To install these links on your blog, go to your page elements page. Click on 'edit' in the blog posts section.


Scroll down and check the 'Show Share Buttons' box. Save.

This tip will not work for everyone, especially if you have modified your post footer or have had a blog makeover. Click here for a tip on how to add share buttons to a customized template. I can add share buttons to blogs that I have designed for $5.

Related Posts:
Add Share Buttons To Your Customized Template
Add Tweets To Your Sidebar!
Fun Facebook Symbols

Have you been helped by my tips?
Consider grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to stay on my blog.
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

0 comments: