About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Dashboard Shortcut

It used to drive me crazy when I would be on one of my blogs' home pages and I would need to go to my dashboard. I would go through the 'New Post' or 'Design' links in the top right hand corner of the screen to get there. Only took about five seconds off my life, but it frustrated me that Blogger did not have a link to the dashboard directly from my blogs' home page.

Turns out there IS a link to the dashboard from a blog's home page! It is up on the Blogger nav bar (the thin strip that runs across the top of the blog with the search box).


To get to the dashboard from your blog's home page (or any other Blogger blog for that matter), all you have to do is click on the orange Blogger icon on the far left. If you are not logged in, you will be directed to the login page.

I about smacked myself in the head when I figured this out. How easy is that???????

Related Tips:
Customize Your Blogger Nav Bar

Have you been helped by my tips? 
Consider grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN 
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your own posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to remain on this blog. 
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

2 comments:

AnJayla said...

LOL Thanks!! I really appreciate your tips!

Nancy Marie of the Cross said...

Thanks for posting this! I have been searching for a way to go directly to the dashboard.