About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

How to Put a Copyright Symbol on Your Blog

Since publishing the tip on how to add recurring words to a post (like my copyright blurb), I have had several requests for how to make the little copyright symbol. Of course, I am more than happy to share how I do it!

All you have to do is copy the symbol and paste it into your post. It really is that easy! Here's one that you can copy. Go ahead. I don't mind!

©


To copy the symbol on a PC, highlight it with your mouse. Then right click on it and select 'copy'. Position your mouse where ever you want to paste it. Click to make the flashing cursor appear. Right click and select 'paste'. That should do it! You can also use the shortcuts ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste. 

Click here to learn how to do make a copyright symbol the hard way. :)

Related Posts
Facebook Symbols
Recurring Words on Posts
Are Your Photos Protected?

Have you been helped by my tips? 
Help me out by grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN 
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your own posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to remain on this blog. 
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

1 comments:

piperaragon said...

thank you for putting this up such a really great site. Stimulating me to read much more.

Piper
www.trendone.net