About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Facebook Symbols

Okay, so this tip has nothing to do with blogging, but I just had to share! I stumbled upon this site a few weeks ago when I wanted to put a music note on my Facebook status. I already knew how to make a heart using the < sign followed by the 3. I knew that there had to be a code for the music note, as I had seen it on a friend's status. I wanted it and was determined to find out how to do it!

This site does not give you the codes for the symbols, rather it displays them for you to copy and paste. This is SO easy! You don't have to download anything, you don't have to type in special codes. All you have to do is copy and paste! Too cool! Click here to search for all sorts of symbols, including an airplane (my favorite).

To copy a symbol, highlight it and type CTRL and C at the same time or right click and select 'copy'. To paste, position your cursor where you want it to go and type CTRL and V at the same time or right click and select 'paste'.

Go forth and make your wall a prettier place! :)

Updated: Click here for more neat symbols! Thanks, Micael!

Check these out, too! Thanks, Calamityanne!

Have you been helped by my tips? 
Consider grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN 
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your own posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to remain on this blog. 
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

1 comments:

Julie Kitchener said...
This comment has been removed by the author.