I used to use Photobucket for all of the photos on my personal blog. After I had used it a few times and became acclimated to it, I found it to be a big time saver.
My only problem with it was that when people clicked on my photos, they were directed to my Photobucket album. Not cool. I didn't want my readers to see everything in my PB account. Not that there was anything to hide, I just didn't want all of my family photos out there for the whole world to see.
I figured out that I could change my Photobucket account settings so that my photos would not automatically link back to my album. Here's how you can do the same thing:
1. Log into your Photobucket account.
2. Click on 'My Home' (at the very top)
3. Click on 'Account Settings'
4. Scroll down until you find this section (under Album Settings):
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click 'Save' when you're finished.
If you would like to keep your current Photobucket settings, you can manually remove the link back to your album for each photo. Here's how:
Click on any of the html code images below for a larger view. Use the back button to return back to this post.
1. Locate the html code for the photo that you would like to change.
This is what the html code looks like for the photo at the top of this post:
Using Images From the Web
Moving Post Photos