About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Blogger Help Videos


Did you know that Blogger has a YouTube channel full of step-by-step instructional videos? What a great resource!

Here are some of the topics:
Setting Up Email Posting on Your Blog
Purchasing and Setting Up a Custom Domain
Adjusting Your Blogger Privacy
How To Post To Your Blog From Your Mobile Phone(shown above)

Check 'em out! :)

On an unrelated note, I recently added a Tips by Category section to this blog. Hopefully this will aid you in your search for what you are looking for. You can access this section by clicking on the Tips by Category title below my header or by looking below the sponsors section in my sidebar.

As you can probably imagine, this was a tedious project! If you spot a typo, dead link, or a glaring error, PLEASE let me know about it in a comment below the post. I've been over everything so many times that I can hardly make sense of it anymore! Thank you for your help! :)

Related Posts:
Adding a YouTube Video To Your Posts

Have you been helped by my tips? 
Help me out by grabbing my button or adding this blog to your bloglist!

Want to share this tip with your readers?
I would be honored for you to link back to this post!

ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN 
Please do not copy and paste my words and images into your own posts.
I work hard on my tips and and wish for everything to remain on this blog. 
Thank you for your cooperation! :)

0 comments: