About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Now Accepting New Makeover Orders!

Click on image above to see an example of a basic makeover!

I will be taking a limited number of orders from new customers this summer. If you have been thinking about hiring someone to help you with your blog, I'd love to be your gal!

I offer one basic makeover ($35 excluding cost of design kit/images) with tons of add-on options. My add-ons (odds and ends) are available to everyone, regardless of whether you are ordering a makeover package or not. Order two or more odds and ends and take 10% off your entire order!

Please take a look through the following pages to see if I might be the right fit for you. Who knows? We might be working together real soon!

Makeovers
Odds and Ends
FAQ/Policy
Portfolio
Place an Order

Questions about a potential order? Feel free to contact me!

Please note: Due to an overwhelming number of requests, I am unable to give free blog help via email. Please submit your question in the comments section of any of my posts so that many may benefit from my answer. Be sure to subscribe to future comments so that you will know when I reply to your question.

1 comments:

Michelle Smith said...

I enjoyed reading it. I need to read more on this topic...I admiring time and effort you put in your blog, because it is obviously one great place where I can find lot of useful info..
Upholstery