About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

An Announcement....And Other Stuff

I am taking a break from new makeover orders so that I can spend more time with my family. I hope to start taking orders from new customers again within a month or so, but for right now, I must lighten my workload. Tennis, Awana, football, dance, storytime, art class, homeschooling.....whew! We're SO busy!

I will continue to take orders from existing customers during this time. If I've worked with you before and you need help from me, please do not hesitate to ask. I will still be working, just not as much.

I'll still write tips and offer free blog help through the comments section on this blog. I completely removed the Disqus comment system to make commenting easier. Be sure to click on subscribe by email in the comment box so that you will know when I reply to your comment.

I'm hosting a REALLY COOL giveaway here next week. I can't come right out and tell you what's being given away, but I'll give you a hint. Up for grabs is something adorable that's been recently added to my blog. Hmmmm.....can you guess what it is??????

1 comments:

Vintage Green said...

So glad to have found you............
OK, here's my problem.......I can comment on other blogs, but people are emailing me that they can't comment on mine. I haven't changed anything. I would appreciate any input you could give on this.