Check out my new blinkie! Isn‘t it adorable????
I wish I could take credit for it, but I cannot. I’ve never made a blinkie and haven’t the foggiest idea of how to do so. A couple of weeks ago, I visited my friend’s blog and noticed her new blinkie. I knew I had to have one! I was absolutely blown away when I learned that she only paid $5 for it. I asked her who made it for her and she referred me to Tezza’s Blinkies and Banners.
I contacted Tezza to see about getting a blinkie made for Sneaky Momma Blog Design. It wasn’t long before I was filling out a design form and selecting which of my images I wanted to use. Within a week of contacting her, I had my blinkie. Tezza was so friendly and efficient. I just knew I had to share her with you!
Tezza makes banners like the one above for $8. She is also a talented digital scrapbook designer. She’s created tons of templates, scripts, and digital scrapbooking kits. Click here to visit her scrapping blog, Tezza's Tagger Scraps. You may find a freebie or two!
Tezza has kindly offered a free blinkie to one of my lucky readers! To enter, you’ll need to first check out her terms, then leave a comment below saying that you'd like to enter. I have removed my pain-in-the-rear comment system in order to make it easier for you to enter. You can earn additional entries by doing the following and leaving a separate comment for each:
- Follow Tezza's Blinkies and Banners on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Tezza's Tagger Scraps on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Sneaky Momma Blog Design on Google Friend Connect
- Add Sneaky Momma Blog Design to your blog list
- Put a SMBD button or blinkie on your blog
- Subscribe to SMBD in a reader or by email
- Like SMBD on Facebook
- Follow bbsneakymomma on Twitter
- Tweet this: Enter to win a FREE blinkie for your blog or website!!! http://www.sneakymommablogdesign.com/2011/10/blinkie-giveaway.html @bbsneakymomma
- Mention and link to this giveaway in a blog post (click here for help)
Thanks for entering! Good luck! :)