Blogger has made it easier than ever to share your most popular posts with your readers. They've come out with a new gadget that I LOVE! It's super easy to install and looks good in a sidebar. Here's how to get one:
1. Go to your page elements page.
2. Click on 'Add a Gadget'.
3. Click on 'Popular Posts'.
4. Select everything that you would like to display in your gadget. The image thumbnail and snippet didn't look so hot in my sidebar, but they may look good in yours. Good news is that you can quickly edit this gadget to make other selections.
5. Click on 'SAVE'.
6. Move the gadget to where ever you would like it to appear on your blog. Click here for help.
7. Click on 'SAVE' then 'View Blog' at the top of your Page Elements page.
8. Check the gadget to see if it looks the way you want it to. If not, edit the gadget and go back to step 4 to make other selections.
That's it! Enjoy your new gadget!
How To Move A Gadget
Straighten Your Buttons!
Top Commenters Gadget