About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Last Time, I Promise!

Big thanks to all of you who have voted for Sneaky Momma Blog Design in the Circle of Moms Tech Moms contest! I really appreciate each and every vote!

Tomorrow is the last day for voting and it's really close. Please consider voting for my blog today (and tomorrow, too, if you're up for it!). It's super simple. You don't have to register. All you have to do is click here (or on the image above), wait a moment for the vote button to pop up, then click on it. Easy peasy!

Thank you all so much for your support! Please leave a comment if you end up voting. I'd love to thank you personally!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Mari said...

I've been voting every day - hoping you win!

Kim said...

I voted again! Hope you win!!

Kim

Claudine from CondensedLoveHome said...

No problem, I appreciate the reminder!!! Voted again!
Good luck!!!

Bonnie said...

Happily voted again! Good luck Jill.

Wrighty said...

I voted and hope you win! I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner because I would have voted every day. Good luck! :)