About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

New Navigation Tips


I've made a few changes based upon feedback gathered from the survey. BIG thanks to all of you who took a minute to fill it out! The survey is still live for anyone who would like to take it (hint, hint!).

You can now find tips by:
  • Using the search bars in the top left corner of the blog and in the sidebar above the followers gadget. Use keywords for best results rather than whole questions. For example: If I wanted to know how to make a box for others to grab the code for my button, a suggested search would be "button grab box".
  • Clicking on the "All Tips" link below the header. Clicking here will take you to a post filled with a list of all of my tips listed alphabetically. This list is also located at the bottom of my sidebar. 
  • Clicking on the "Tips by Category" button below the header. This will take you to a post with a list of categories. Click on a category for a link list of all tips in that category. Each category is updated with the most recent tip on top. You can also find a link cloud of categories above the followers gadget in my sidebar. 
  • Clicking on the "Tips by Ability" button below the header. Here's where I organize tips according to how difficult they are. Beginner tips can be used without risk to your blog. Intermediate tips require some risk and close attention to detail. Advanced tips are for advanced users who are very comfortable making changes to their template and/or who are familiar with working with html. 
  • Using the blog archive gadget at the bottom of the sidebar. 
  • Looking through the comments section below a tip that is similar to what you're looking for. Since I answer questions in my comments section, there is often more information down there than in the actual content of my posts!
I will continue to answer questions through my comments section. If you cannot find what it is that you are looking for, you can leave a comment on any post and I will respond through a reply comment. Be sure to select the email follow-up comments box so that you will know when I've answered your question.

Please visit my help section for more information on how I can help you with your blog. :)

6 comments:

Linda w said...

Thanks, very clear and helpful. Hugs lin

☮Bohemian Mamaw☮ said...

your blog is so helpful. thank you, immensely!

juliangreenfield said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carolyn bradford said...

I can't wait to study this more! thanks for sharing!

Linen and Sage said...

Hi Jill,

Thanks so much for all the help your blog provides.

I just updated some content to a few pages which I can see in the preview mode, but when I go to "view blog" I can't see any of my content?

Any ideas??
Apryl

Heidi Fowler said...

I just found your site, and I'm so glad I did! Thank you for all of the great tips on installing buttons and code! I hope you'll visit me at OneCreativeMommy.com