About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Changing Your Comments Line



This tutorial will show you how to change the word "comments" below your posts to something else. It's really easy to do. You don't have to change anything within the HTML of your template. If you or someone else has given your template a makeover, this tutorial might not work for you.

1. Click on Design in the upper right corner of your blog.


2. Click on Layout (on the left).
 
3. Click on Edit in the blog posts section.



4. Under the Post Page Options heading, you will see a field that contains the word "comments". Delete it and replace it with whatever you want it to say. I changed mine to "kind thoughts".


5. Click on the orange save box at the bottom of the screen when you are finished.

 
That's all! Enjoy your new comments line! :)

Related Posts:
Cool Commenters Widget
Numbered Comments (Advanced)
Make It Easier For Readers To Communicate With You


Have you been helped by my tips? Consider sharing them with your readers by adding Sneaky Momma Blog Design to your blog list or by grabbing a button to display in your sidebar! 
 
ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN
Want to share this tip with others? I would be honored for you to do so by linking back to this post. Please do not copy and paste my words and images onto your blog/website. I work hard on my tips and want everything to remain here. Thank you for your cooperation! :)

5 comments:

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

LOVE love this. Thanks for the very easy tute!

Cindy Smith said...

Thanks for sharing this. I wanted to change my comments for awhile and this was quick and easy.Thank you :)

myletterstoemily said...

this is super easy. thank you!

shopgirl said...

Awesome tips Jill! You always make it so easy! :-))

p.s. I'm Having A Super Giveaway - Art Print and Jewelry up for Grabs on my blog!

Don't miss out! Reese

http://www.reesecarrozzini.com
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

Missk said...

Thank you for all your tips, sometimes as enjoyable as it is, blogging can get tricky, especially when you are just beginning. Have added your blog to my link list, paying it forward. :)