About   All Tips   Tips by Category   Tips by Ability   Help!

Get Snow For Your Blog!


If you're anything like me, you're working hard to decorate your home for the holiday season. Why not add a little festive fun to your blog as well? I introduced the falling snow trick to my readers a few years ago. If you're looking to add a little snow magic to your blog, be sure to check it out! It's one of my favorite effects because it is so easy to install. Super simple...and it's FREE!

Get falling snow for your blog by clicking here!  :)

 ★
 **
 *o*
 *♥*o*
 ***o***
 **o**♥*o*
 **♥**o**o**
 **o**♥***♥*o*
 *****♥*o**o****
 **♥**o*****o**♥**
 ******o*****♥**o***
 ****o***♥**o***o***♥ *
 ____!_!____

Have you been helped by my tips? Consider sharing them with your readers by adding Sneaky Momma Blog Design to your blog list or by grabbing a button to display in your sidebar! 
 
ALL CONTENT © SNEAKY MOMMA BLOG DESIGN
Want to share this tip with others? I would be honored for you to do so by linking back to this post. Please do not copy and paste my words and images onto your blog/website. I work hard on my tips and want everything to remain here. Thank you for your cooperation! :)

3 comments:

Diane Higdon said...

Thanks for the tip on the snow...I will have to try it. Love all your wisdom....keep it coming :)

Marti Cooper said...

Hi Jill,

I love this idea and was wondering if you would like to do a Guest Post? I am going to be starting a Blog Tips of the Week and would love to recommend your site! :)

http://sew-licious.blogspot.com

I've subscribed to this comment so you can just reply here if you would like. :)

Happy Holidays,
Marti


InnomaxMediaLLP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.